Released on 2022-06-24
- Error if python package Pillow is not installed was fixed.
Released on 2022-05-30
- An interface to the new WebGUI was added to SyMSpace.
- Simulation results are now stored in files.
- Excel-export was updated by adding description and unit.
- Update of the web-plot interface by modifying data exchange and add selection.
- Bug-fix when restoring solver-state.
- Python jobs now only copy export files, which are used in the export mask.
- Improved job-handling to restore jobs after restart.
- Update status-bar for running jobs.
- Improved GUI-usability while gui is disabled during regeneration.
- Added JSON data format for data exchange.
- Implemented a macro to convert results file to a field.
- Update of the installation-guide.
- Extended the developer-guide.
- Included additional information about the optimizer to the SyMSpace help.
- Restricting architecture for SyMSpace installer to 64bit in order to avoid problems with 32bit registry paths.
- Changed Python Version from 3.6.5 to 3.6.8.
- Update of the HOTINT version to 1.3.139.
- Added freecad dxfImport libraries v1.39 for FreeCAD 0.16.
- Python packages, which are distributed as zip or egg files can be loaded
- Only zip and egg files in the Python functions directory are considered
- If multiple versions of the same package are detected only the latest is loaded
- File names have to meet a specific pattern e.g.: lcm_general-1.0.300-py3.6.zip
- Python package to perform tolerance analysis has been added (experimental state)
- Reporting has been extended to further use latex distributions (e.g. Tex Live)
- The output of report compiling has been added to the console and error detection
- The behaviour of the PyTPeriodicMatrix “fromFit” method has been aligned with the TPeriodic/-Matrix implementation
- The Optimizer wrapper and optimizer scripts have been updated
- Excel file import/export
- Bokeh plotting of individuals
- Optimizer macros have been added
- Fill buffer with individuals from other optimizations
- Fill buffer with individuals from Excel files
- Fill buffer with custom defined individuals (via GUI Input-Window)
- Fill archive individuals from Excel files
- Custom export of archive and problem individuals from Excel files
- Custom comparison plots of archive and problem individuals
- The Python Job capabilities have been extended
- Additional files and directories (same as Python modules/packages) can be added to a Job
- All zip and egg files in the Job directory are automatically unpacked
- “preJob” and “postJob” methods can be defined
- Result file handling has been added
- Variation feature: create multiple jobs with different parameters
- Python Docker Jobs for local or cluster (Linux only) computation can be created
- Deadlocks when using new HTCondor versions, if Python was not recognized, have been resolved
- An interface to remote submit jobs on submit-server has been added
- The error handling for the interface to new HTCondor versions has been improved
- The 3D rotation of embedded matplotlib plots (Preview double-click feature) has been enabled
- “Run Macro” menu entry has been added to the Optimizer GUI (Requires config: OptimizerDebug=true)
- Macro to run tasks (update, reset, gen./del. DocFiles) on all project indices has been added
- The problem of closing the Optimizer, while saving is in progress, has been resolved
- The problems if Python is not recognized have been resolved
- Deadlocks during runtime have been resolved
- More Help-Tutorials have been added
- Distributable (Docker) Python functions
- Electromagnetic and mechanical simulation videos (via LCM channel on youtube.com)
- The installer comes bundled with a Python 3.6.5 environment (as a replacement for Anaconda/SyMConda36)
- Java Version 1.8 or higher
- (Optional) Matlab Version R2017b or higher
- (Optional) Python Version 3.6.5 with the Python Package Jep Version 3.6.3
- Java-version of config is used for all sub-processes
- Removed environment variable MagOpt_Home
- Changed documentation-tags to sym-style
- Added unit-conversion (optional)
- Expanded python-wrapper
- Speed improvement for Periodic
- Bug fixing
- Added and improved unit-tests
- Added python-wrapper for scripting
- Improved speed and threading
- Added new optimization macros
- Added debug-information for local jobs
- Using Java-version from SyMSpace
- Added unit-tests
- Independent instances (no Environment-variable) to use different versions at same time
- Integration of the waitbar and deactivate parts of gui while update (basic operations are available)
- Added smart insert to Component-browser (insert on best matching location)
- Added new macros (update/create a project from an excel template)
- Added helper class to display matplotlib graphs
- Update and extension
- Added tutorials
- Installation guide
- Java Version 1.8 or higher
Initial stable release